The Lunatic's Cookbook : a Blog of Revelations

Friday, August 05, 2005

Oi! What's with all this Americana?

I've just had a memo sent me from Mrs. Abercrombie over in Nurses Admin asking me why I'm spending so much time over in the West Wing observing the American Inmates, when what I should be doing is emptying British bedpans and dabbing Calomine Lotion on British bedsores.

My reasoning is this: I personally consider Inmate Bush to be the most dangerous, morally corrupt figurehead in the world today. He has risen to absolute power with the depraved support of the most ruthless, cold-blooded, scheming group of Power-Brokers and truly sinister Religious Fascists we have ever experienced in the last couple of centuries.

We sit back here in the British Annexe slightly sneering at how unbelievably dumb so many Americans were to vote the First Prince of the Theocratic States of America back into power for a second time.

We also sit in small groups, tut-tutting at how the Extreme Right has completely taken over the entire Mainstream Media in the U.S., and is suppressing with shocking effect any hint of documentary or reporting which criticises the Administration. The planning and coercion used to achieve this can be identified and compared side-by-side with published archives of the Methodology and execution of Political Propoganda and Suppression of Dissent issued by the Nazi Propoganda machine.

I kid you not... but Phew! At least it's not happening HERE, now is it...?

I've learned a great deal that has shocked me to the core over the last few months by spending a lot of time reading and following up news and opinion from what I consider to be the creme de la creme of the highest-quality, hardcore American Blogs. The Blogsphere seems to be the only available way for good-hearted, "Liberal" Americans to make their opinion known, as so-called Liberal Thought is now openly derided and laughed at. So-called Liberals (who, abviously are most likely to be Democratic voters) are often labelled in ways which also prove the Extreme Right's haterd of Homosexuality. Arnold Schwarzeneger famously referred to Democrats as "Girlie-men". Nobody stopped him, and that insulting tag has been repeated thousands and thousands of times by the triumphal Neo-Con propoganda machine ever since.

There is a wave of hatred and fury building up in American society, fuelled entirely by extremist religious organisations, who have swarmed over the entire Administration like an aggressive cancer, and I promise you: some dreadful things are on the cards for the majority of the population of the US at the hands of these emotionally violent hate-mongers.

I'm going to spend a few days preparing, then laying out my stall, because there's some seriously gripping qualifying material I want you to see - both factual and opinion - and I'm interested to know if you reach the same conclusions as me when I'm done.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home