The Lunatic's Cookbook : a Blog of Revelations

Monday, August 22, 2005

Who gave him a helmet, fer chrissakes?!




I daresay you've been wondering why Nurse Riches has been absent since Wednesday. I'm afraid I had to provide cover over at the Camp Casey Excercise Compound and Velodrome, where Nurse Cravitz accidentally left a side door unlocked, allowing Inmate Bush to escape into the Bike shed.

Well! What a to do, dears! Despite trying to lure him back inside with pretzels and comics, the little bastard would have none of it, and took off like a rat up a drainpipe. I think he could smell the rat poison in the pretzels.

We spent the whole week chasing him all over the grounds in the Land-Rover, with Carl from Security hanging out of the side window, trying to get off a decent shot with the Tranquiliser Gun.



All to no avail, I'm afraid. George was eventually brought down by a couple of burly Kitchen porters who caught him rooting around the waste bins, muttering something profane about Cindy Sheehan, and gibbering on about needing clean jim-jams in case he's invited for a sleep-over at the next Donor's Campaign Fund-Raiser.

Anyhow, I've got to wash all the dust out of my tights before my next shift starts, but I'll be back later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home